| RS161 ROBITRONIC LAP COUNTING SYSTEM USB SET
The Robitronic Lap Counting System is a fully operational system to
keep track of lap times and race times for R/C cars of all sizes from
1/24 to 1/8th. It can be used indoors or outdoors. It now uses USB connection for power and data transfer.
uses infrared signals to track each transponder as they cross under the
receivers. The receivers should be mounted on a bridge across the
Frequently Ask Questions and Trouble Shooting Guide: FAQ and Trouble Shooting Guide
Instruction Manual: Right Click on the link and Select Save As Manual
Software Download: Right Click on the link and Select Save As RCM Beginners
Software Download: Right Click on the link and Select Save As RCM Online Easy
Advance Softwares: To buy or try advance race management software or voice features, go to Advance Softwares
ZRound Advance Software (Free): ZRound Lap Counting Program
- For Indoor or Outdoors
- For Cars Sizes 1/24 to 1/8
- Unlimited Number of Cars Running at One Time
- Unique ID for Each Transponder
- Transponder Weight: 3 grams Size: 12mm x 16mm x 7mm
- Includes Software for PC
- 3 Transponders
- 4 Receivers
- 1 Interface Module
- 1 Receiver Module Cable
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 CD ROM Software
- A bridge needs to be built to mount the Receivers. It is easy to use PVC piping.
- The receivers needs to be covers to avoid direct sunlight. This will give better reception.
- The ideal height of the bridge is 2 to 3 feet above the track. Beyond 3 feet, the signal will be weak.
- Each Receiver will cover 12 inches (1 foot) of track width. Example, 4 receivers will cover 4 foot wide track.
- Up to 11 Receivers can be used.
- Keep water and moisture away from Receivers and Transponders.
- RS163 - Transponders (List Price $55.00)
- RS164 - Receivers (List Price $46.00)
- RS165 - PC Interface Module
- RS166 - Receiver Module Cable
Important for Window Vista and Windows 7 Users:
You would need to turn the User Account Control off to use the lap counting software.