The VFD Transmission kit from Vanquish Products is designed to provide an optimal balance of performance, scale appearance, strength and versatile optional accessories. The VFD’s design places the motor forward and as low as possible to keep the weight where you want it. The T-case utilizes unique replaceable bearing plates to provide adjustable bearing positioning. The modular design of the bearing plates allow for optional gear ratios used to be used inside the T-case. The VFD transmission is compatible with 540 brushed and brushless motors*
- Wide Profile Sintered Gears
- Overdrive Gear Set (6.5% OD)
- Hardened Chromoly Shafts
- Molded VFD Extended Skid Plate for Motor Protection
- Molded VFD Battery Tray Spacers for use with VFD Battery and Electronics Trays VPS10127*** (Not included)
- Full ball bearing transmission
- Scale Molded Transmission Housing
- Molded Bearing Plates
- Molded 6mm motor plate
- Molded Spur Gear Cover
- Hardened Chromoly Topshaft with aluminum slipper eliminator
- 32P 56T Spur and 13T Steel Pinion and M4 Set Screw
The VFD transmission offset front output requires using an offset front axle configuration, such as VPS08370 and VPS08371**
Optional Overdrive gear sets available (coming soon)
*Motor designs can vary and not all motors can be guaranteed to fit.
**Axles designed specifically for the VS4-10 are required to insure that proper clearances are met.
***VFD Transmission kit fits VPS10130 VS4-10 Chassis kit but will interfere with stock Battery Tray. Recommended use with VFD Battery and Electronics Tray Set VPS10127. Hardware for install of VPS10127 is included with this VFD Transmission Kit.